Illustrating MetricStream's capabilities in CyberSecurity Management
The recent exposure of a number of cybersecurity threat landscape has contributed to organizations recognizing the need to invest in effective and thorough GRC processes. Organizations are looking to strengthen the measures taken for cybersecurity risk management, regulatory compliance and governance, internal audit and regulatory reporting. In order to implement an effective GRC processes and manage cyber risk, organizations need the support of a platform that is versatile, structured and integrated, to offer better control and easy implementation of policies and procedures across the organization.
What will you learn from this webinar?
- Addressing the issues faced when implementing a Cybersecurity program
- Managing Cybersecurity process effectively across an organization
- Key components of implementing a global risk-based Cybersecurity program
Who can benefit from this webinar?
- CEO, CFO, CLO, CISO, CCO, CRO, CIO, CTO, Emergency Managers, Auditors, Internal Auditors, Risk Management Professionals
- Technology Managers, Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) staff, Operational Risk Directors
- Professionals in Project Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Cybersecurity, Information Security, Emergency Management and Crisis Management