Estuate Reports A Record 2015
Global IT Services Major Triples Growth, Doubles Customer Base, and Expands Into New Geographies
Sunnyvale - February 9, 2016 - Estuate, a leading global IT services provider, announced today that it recorded its best ever year since its founding in 2005. The company tripled its growth rate while doubling its customer base. It embarked on an aggressive expansion that saw it double its customer account management team, and open new offices in Princeton, New Jersey, and Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
“2015 was a banner year in the history of Estuate - we tripled our growth rate, doubled our customer base, developed new partnerships with several cutting edge product companies, and expanded into new geographies,” said Prakash Balebail, Founder and CEO. “We are proud to note that we achieved explosive growth across the entire range of our services. We made significant inroads into the healthcare, banking & financial services, insurance, life sciences, high tech, and retail verticals, and expect to see continued growth there. With our investment in disruptive, new technologies, and an expanded account management team, we are better poised than ever to deliver outstanding value to our customers.”
Highlights from the year include:
- Rapid business growth driven by repeat and new business from customers around the world, including from several Fortune 100 companies.
- Strategic partnerships with leading ISVs such as IBM, Zuora, Informatica, MetricStream, Incorta and Rocana. With deep domain expertise, and intricate knowledge of end-to-end business flows, Estuate is now the go-to partner for these providers for everything from inception to implementation and beyond including value engineering.
- Start of construction on a new state-of-the-art 2000-seat/shift facility in Bangalore, India. Estuate’s facilities feature high-end biometric and logical security features to ensure bullet-proof security for sensitive information.
- Expanded global account management team to facilitate aggressive growth targets for 2016 and beyond.
Estuate continued to deliver stellar business outcomes for its customers, including:
- End-to-end transformation of the application landscape at a Fortune 50 technology major including application consolidation and modernization.
- Development of a new product for global life sciences major resulting in successful spin off into a new company.
- Creation of an Information Lifecycle Governance and Security Center of Excellence at an insurance major.
- Development of a robust Test Data Management solution to secure sensitive customer data at one of the leading retailers in the world.
In 2015, Estuate developed strategic partnerships with innovative vendors to bring their disruptive new technology to market. Estuate’s solutions in these areas leverage the power of these technologies to drive innovation while lowering costs, and are seeing strong traction across the board with existing and new customers.
Key strategic partnerships developed in 2015 include:
- MetricStream: The leader in Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions worldwide with a strong presence in energy, healthcare, insurance, food and beverage, and automotive verticals.
- Incorta: Creator of a disruptive new approach to Business Intelligence and Analytics that allows businesses to simplify their BI architecture, iterate rapidly, cut costs and enable executives to make data-driven decisions in real time.
- Rocana: Creator of an innovative new approach to log file analysis that leverages the power of Big Data and Machine Learning to proactively troubleshoot IT problems and simplify IT operations.
- Burstorm: Burstorm offers an optimized and fully integrated CAD application for the next generation of cloud architects and cloud service providers to solve important business and design challenges. Burstorm provides transparency, unbiased benchmarking and intelligence into a dynamic and rapidly growing cloud marketplace.
“2015 was a reflection of the faith that our customers have reposed in us,” said Nagaraja Kini, Founder and CFO. “The accelerated growth we are seeing is a testament to the commitment of our employees and the faith that our customers have reposed in us. Our commitment to a culture of extreme service, and to delivering outstanding business outcomes, remains stronger than ever.”
Estuate is a global technology services company, headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices in Canada, India, UAE and the UK. We have dedicated practices built around Information Lifecycle and Governance, Product Engineering Services, Big Data and Business Intelligence, and Technology Applications Implementation. We leverage strategic partnerships with vendors - from product development to joint go-to-market activities - to deliver unbeatable value to clients across a wide range of services - consulting, implementation, integration, custom development and professional services. Our “extreme service” philosophy has brought about an extensive clientele - from early-stage startups to Fortune 50 companies - that is 100% satisfied, and 100% referenceable. For more information, visit us at http://www.estuate.com.