Estuate Reaches Major Milestone With Its Zuora Practice
IT Services Major Opens New Global Zuora Center of Excellence, Signs Up As Silver Sponsor at “Subscribed 2016” Conference
Sunnyvale - April 5, 2016 - Estuate, a leading global IT services provider, announced today that it delivered its 100th successful implementation of Zuora, Inc.’s SaaS service. It is now one of the leading implementation partners of Zuora® worldwide, and has developed a wide range of add-ons and integrations that extend the value proposition of the Zuora service for companies of every size - from small businesses to large, global enterprises.
Estuate has formed a new Zuora Center of Excellence featuring certified consultants and a revolutionary new global delivery model that promises to speed up implementations and deliver unbeatable value at an extremely low Total Cost of Ownership. The new Zuora Center of Excellence was launched in the first quarter of 2016."Estuate continues to blaze new trails with Zuora in the Subscription Economy®,” said Robert Hildenbrand, Zuora SVP of Global Services. "We are highly impressed by Estuate’s razor-sharp focus on delivering reliable results to our customers. They have developed an impressive set of add-on products that extend the value of the Zuora service and shorten the time-to-value for our customers, a win-win-win for all. Their new Zuora Center of Excellence takes this commitment to the next level, and our customers will benefit from the efficiencies of the Global Delivery model and accelerating pace of innovation from there.”
Estuate’s value-added solutions include:
- Custom web portals: Prepackaged web storefronts with integrated billing functionality that can be rapidly deployed across multiple platforms.
- PayPal integration: Enables PayPal as a payment option for the customer shopping cart, making it easier for customers, reducing shopping cart abandonment, and enabling customized marketing campaigns.
- Single sign-on (SSO) integration: A closely-knit SSO solution with the Zuora storefront that integrates with the existing identity provider (IdP) solutions (OKTA or similar) and provides seamless authentication with other web applications.
- Dashboards: Readymade and customizable dashboards that provide a unified view of data across Salesforce and Zuora.
- PCI-compliant credit card data migration: Enables PCI-compliant credit card data migrations from legacy billing systems to Zuora.
- DocuSign integration: Out-of-the-box integration with DocuSign that enables the sales representatives to send out a quote to the customer and receive an electronically signed document online.
- Landing page customization: Enables vendors to quickly build pages to capture credit card information or ACH information on a secure webpage hosted on the customer portal, eliminating the need for manual data capture over phone or email.
- ACH payments in Z-Quotes: An out-of-the-box option for sales representatives to capture the customer’s credit card information while creating quotes though Hosted Payment Pages (HPM).
- Reseller portal: Enables resellers to sell vendor solutions on a subscription model through a vendor-controlled portal.
- Quote rules engine plugin: Enables calculation of software license as a percentage of total charges and add-ons.
- Hybris integration: Enables vendors using the Hybris e-commerce platform to build rich subscription pricing functionality.
“This is yet another instance of extraordinary results from a team committed to extreme service,” said Prakash Balebail, Founder and CEO. “We have gone from zero to 100 implementations in less than two years, making us Zuora’s number one implementation partner worldwide. This is a result of our investment into building our Zuora expertise to create an unprecedented ecosystem of value-added solutions, and a focus on delivering real solutions to vexing business problems. We will not stop here - we continue to expand our portfolio of solutions, and I am looking forward to great things from this team.”Clients of Estuate’s Zuora practice include SnackNation, VTS, Neumob, Outcome Chain, and Unoapp.
Estuate is a Silver sponsor at Zuora’s Subscribed™ 2016 conference, April 12-13, at The Hilton, Union Square, San Francisco.
Estuate is a global technology services company, headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices in Princeton, NewJersey, Canada, India, UAE and the UK. We have dedicated practices built around Information Lifecycle and Governance, Product Engineering Services, Big Data and Business Intelligence, and Technology Applications Implementation. We leverage strategic partnerships with vendors - from product development to joint go-to-market activities - to deliver unbeatable value to clients across a wide range of services - consulting, implementation, integration, security, custom development and professional services. Our “extreme service” philosophy has brought about an extensive clientele - from early-stage startups to Fortune 50 companies - that is 100% satisfied, and 100% referenceable. For more information, visit us at www.estuate.com.
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora’s Relationship Business Management (RBM)™ solution helps businesses in any industry launch or shift products and services to a subscription model, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, London, San Francisco, Paris, Munich, Beijing, Sydney, Tokyo, Amsterdam, Vienna, Copenhagen and Stockholm. Zuora clients come from a wide range of industries, including media, travel services, consumer packaged goods, cloud services, and telecommunications. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com.
Zuora, Relationship Business Management (RBM), Subscribed and Subscription Economy are trademarks of Zuora, Inc. Third party trademarks mentioned above are owned by their respective companies. Nothing in this press release should be construed to the contrary, or as an approval, endorsement or sponsorship by any third parties of Estuate, Zuora or any aspect of this press release.